Full and part-time students who have withdrawn from the University, or who have been absent for two or more semesters (excluding summer), and left the University in good academic standing, must make a petition to the Registrar for readmission, via the Readmissions Request Form. This request will need to be considered by the Admissions Office. In certain cases, additional material may be requested. 

Students who have been dismissed, and wish to appeal their dismissal, must write a petition letter to the Registrar and also appear before the Academic Standing Committee. Appearance can be either in person or via Skype webcam. Students who appeal will be notified in advance of the date and time for appearances.