Depending on individual graduate program requirements, a student may request to take a graduate-level course offered by another department outside the student’s program.  Access to such courses is limited on a space-available basis and subject to program director prior approval.  However, no more than eight (8) credit hours may be substituted outside the program’s disciplinary base. Requests can be submitted via the Master's Cross-Discipline Elective Request Form.